PADI Advanced Open Water in Thailand – Scuba Diving Koh Phi Phi with Adventure Club.
Are you planning to go scuba diving in Thailand? Thinking about taking your PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Thailand? Here’s why scuba diving in Koh Phi Phi must be on your list!
Scuba diving in Koh Phi Phi is everything you would expect from diving in Thailand – beautiful coral reefs, an abundance of fish and stunning underwater scenery. With a range of dive sites to explore, taking your PADI Advanced Open Water in Koh Phi Phi gives you the chance to explore deeper (up to 30 metres) and see even more.
If you are Open Water certified this is your chance to enhance your skills, practice your techniques and experience some of the best scuba diving in Thailand. Why should you take your PADI Advanced Open Water in Koh Phi Phi? What should you expect?
- To develop your skills and build your confidence underwater. During your Advanced Open Water you’ll make 5 dives over 2 – 3 days with one of our experienced instructors. You can rest assured that you’ll be well looked after and you’ll complete the course feeling more capable and with a whole new skill set.
- Choose Your Dives. You’ll need to make an underwater navigation dive and a deep dive; the other 3 are your choice. We have ideal conditions for numerous options including boat diving, drift diving, multi-level and computer diving, photography, peak performance buoyancy, fish identification, naturalist or why not make an adventure night dive and see how the reef changes after the sun has set?
- No Studying During Your Stay – unless you want to! Take your PADI Advanced Open Water in Phi Phi with Adventure Club and we’ll make sure that your trip includes minimal class time and maximum diving time! The Advanced Open Water Course is less intensive than your PADI Open Water and we believe in making it even more enjoyable by offering you the chance to study from home with an online manual before you arrive – ask us for more info. If you choose to study the theory here in Phi Phi you can do so in comfort in our air-conditioned classrooms.
- Not Just a Standard Package. All of our Advanced Open Water Courses in Phi Phi include everything you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water certified here in Thailand. There are no hidden extras and your program includes:
– PADI Student record file, medical statement, liability release forms (Required by PADI)
– Instruction by fully certified and experienced PADI Instructor
– 5 incredible PADI Adventure dives in Phi Phi
– Lunch, Fruit, Water, Tea, Coffee on dive boat each day
– Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island. We make sure you dive the best site in Phi Phi – see (5. Below*)
– Maximum 4 persons per instructor for personal care and attention
– PADI Advanced Open Water Diver manual
– PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certificate
– Accident insurance
- *The Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island offer some of the best scuba diving in Phi Phi. We don’t send students to lesser known sites because we want you to experience the most incredible scuba diving in Thailand!
- Experienced Instructors & Small Groups. Our team of Instructors are all experienced PADI Professionals who are not just passionate divers but also enthusiastic and sympathetic teachers. To ensure you receive the best experience possible we keep our class sizes small so you’ll never feel crowded and you’ll receive personal attention.
- More than a Dive Centre – Here at Adventure Club Phi Phi you’ll feel like part of the family. We’ll ensure you have awesome dives, experience the best scuba diving in Phi Phi and have a lot of fun. We are also price competitive as we believe that diving should be accessible by all – that’s why our PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Phi Phi costs just 11,300 Thai Baht with all of the above inclusions!
Come and enjoy the beauty of Koh Phi Phi with us – we are looking forward to meeting you and blowing bubbles together soon!