Two Dive Package
We offer daily Two Dive Package trips to the Bida Islands, Phi Phi Ley island and beyond. This daily fun dive package includes two dives with a light meal provided between the dives. Trips are available both morning or afternoon.
Can you do both the morning and afternoon Two Dive Package in the same day? Absolutely. Sign up for both morning and afternoon trips and enjoy 4 dives at 4 different dive sites.
Which Dive Sites?
We have many dive sites around the Phi Phi Islands. Around 15-20 to choose from. Obviously it would be impossible to allow every diver to choose his own dive site as that would mean us have a different dive boat for each site and each diver. However we do visit the best dive sites on a daily basis whether you just wnat to do the Two Dive Package or if you wish to do one of our Multi-Day packages like a 6 dive package with us, we will rotate the dive sites so you get to visit a different location each time. No matter the sites, we know you will be amazed by the variety of marine life at each.
Who can do our Two Dive Package?
- Persons that are Open Water certified divers or higher rating
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives
- Certified divers that have not dived in the last 12 months must do Scuba Review
If you are not certified diver then the Two Dive Package is not for you. Please visit this page for more options: Beginner Dive Programs
- Full Diving equipment: BCD, Regulator, 3 mm Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Weights, and 2 x 12 L tanks
- Two dive package at the Bida island and Phi Phi ley Island
- Morning or afternoon options (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, tea, Coffee
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 4 persons per divemaster
- Accident insurance
- For morning trips divers must complete registration and equipment sizing the day before the trip. We close at 1000 PM
- For afternoon trips divers may complete the registration and equipment sizing before midday on the day of the trip.
When ever possible we appreciate divers coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.
Leaving Phi Phi Island in the afternoon? No problem, the morning trip is back in time for you to take the ferry back to the mainland with time to spare.
Arriving to Phi Phi Island on the morning ferry? No problem. You still have enough time to get to our center to register and join our dive boat for the afternoon dive trip.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, these programs are not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.