Specialty Enriched Air Diver
The PADI Specialty Enriched Air Diver also known as the Nitrox Course provides diver training with Nitrox which will allow you to stay down longer, and this can be a valuable commodity if you plan on doing deep wreck dives or wall dives. This 1 day course includes 2 dives.
There are 2 options
If the guest is arriving with the morning ferry
- Arrive on Phi Phi island: 1400 PM: Student registration, theory for PADI Specialty Enriched Air Diver (4 hours)
- Day 2: 0700 AM – 1200 PM: Boat trip with 2 fun dives (includes nitrox tanks)
If the guest is arriving with the afternoon ferry
- Arrive on Phi Phi island: 1900 PM: Student registration
- Day 2: 0800 AM – 1200 PM: Theory for PADI Specialty Enriched Air Diver (4-5 hours) 1300PM – 1800 PM: Boat trip with 2 fun dives (includes nitrox tanks)
*Students should wait at least 18 hours after their last dive before flying.
- Must be Open Water Diver certified
- Must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island (preferably in the Tonsai area)
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive
- Must be 15 years or older
- Student record file, medical statement, liability release forms
- Instruction by fully certified PADI Instructor
- 2 fun dives with nitrox
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, Tea, Coffee on dive boat
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 4 persons per instructor
- PADI Specialty Enriched Air Diver manual
- PADI SpecialtyEnriched Air Diver certificate
- Accident insurance
In order to do a PADI Specialty Enriched Air Diver Program each candidate must complete the medical statement.
A doctor’s certificate is NOT required if the diver can answer ‘NO’ to all of the questions.
A doctors certificate is only required when the candidate can answer ‘YES’ to any item on the statement
Please go this link to download the Medical Statement. If you can answer ‘YES’ to any item please take a copy of this statement and present it to the doctor for him to sign.