The PADI Specialty Deep Diver provides diver training to allow the diver to extend his depth limit to 30 meters. This course will include 4 deep dives over two days and will certify you to a depth of 40 meters.
Complete program details are available here: PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- Day 1: 0700 AM – 1200 PM: Specialty Deep Dive #1 + Specialty Deep Dive #2
- Day 2:0700 AM – 1200 PM: Specialty Deep Dive #3 + Specialty Deep Dive #4
*Students should wait at least 18 hours after their last dive before flying.
- Must be Open Water Diver certified
- Must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island (preferably in the Tonsai area)
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive
- Must be 15 years or older
- Student record file, medical statement, liability release forms
- Instruction by fully certified PADI Instructor
- 4 Specialty Deep dives
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, Tea, Coffee on dive boat
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 4 persons per instructor
- PADI Specialty Deep Diver manual
- PADI Specialty Deep Diver certificate
- Accident insurance
In order to do a PADI Specialty Deep Diver Program each candidate must complete the medical statement.
A doctor’s certificate is NOT required if the diver can answer ‘NO’ to all of the questions.
A doctors certificate is only required when the candidate can answer ‘YES’ to any item on the statement
Please go this link to download the Medical Statement. If you can answer ‘YES’ to any item please take a copy of this statement and present it to the doctor for him to sign.