If it’s been over a year since your last dive or you simply feel that you could do with a refresher, then the Scuba Review Program will get you back on track again. No matter how long it has been since your last dive, we shall ensure that you are re-familiarized with the equipment, policies, signals, and scuba diving skills.
This trip is identical to that of the daily Two Dive Package and will visit exactly the same sites. The difference is that we’ll be spending a bit more time you to get you up-to-date with your diving skills.
Remember to inform us whether you prefer the morning start (07.00 AM) or the afternoon start (13.00 PM)
Can you do both morning and afternoon trip in the same day? Absolutely. Sign up for both morning and afternoon trips and enjoy 4 dives at 4 different dive sites.
Which Dive Sites?
We have many dive sites around the Phi Phi Islands. Around 15-20 to choose from. However we prefer to visit specific sites that are more suitable for divers doing a Scuba Review Program. Fortunately for you the best dives sites are suitable for conducting these types of programs.
If you are interested in doing one of our Multi-Day packages like a Six Dive Package with us, then we can upgrade you to include the Scuba Review Program during the 1st trip.
Email us to discuss the options at email@example.com
Who can do our Scuba Review program?
- Persons that are certified divers
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Diver who have not dived within the last 12 months. ( if you have more than 50 dives you are not obligated to do a Scuba Review Program)
- Full Diving equipment: BCD, Regulator, 3 mm Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Weights, and 2 x 12 L tanks
- PADI Quick Review Quiz and Knowledge Asssessment
- Skills overview, refreshment and practice
- 2 dives at the Phi Phi Islands
- Morning or afternoon options (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, tea, Coffee
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 4 persons per divemaster
- Accident insurance
- For morning trips divers must complete registration and equipment sizing the day before the trip. We close at 1000 PM
- For afternoon trips divers may complete the registration and equipment sizing before midday on the day of the trip.
When ever possible we appreciate divers coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.
Leaving Phi Phi Island in the afternoon? No problem, the morning trip is back in time for you to take the ferry back to the mainland with time to spare.
Arriving to Phi Phi Island on the morning ferry? No problem. You still have enough time to get to our center to register and join our dive boat for the afternoon dive trip.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, these programs are not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.