Phi Phi Ley Tour
Our Phi Phi Ley Tour is one of our most exciting snorkeling excursions. This tour takes in all the best sites around Phi Phi Ley Island and with the aid of our snorkeling guides we will show you the amazing marine life that inhabits our reefs.
Our small group sizes ensure a custom experience, allowing you to fully appreciate this spectacular island.
Our guides will ensure that all guests are catered for according to their experience to ensure safety and a quality of service seldom found on a snorkeling tour.
START TIME: This trip is offered as a morning trip or, as an afternoon trip. Morning trips start at 0730 AM. Afternoon trips start at 1400 PM. Each trip is 4 hours long.
MEETING POINT: All trips start at our main dive center on Phi Phi Island. Find us on Google Maps
For morning trips all guests must come to the dive center to complete the registration process the day BEFORE the scheduled Phi Phi Ley Tour.
For afternoon trips, registering the day before is still preferred but can be done in the morning the day of the trip but before midday.
Guest registration will include
- Completing and signing waiver forms
- Sizing for snorkeling equipment
- Confirmation of trip status (whether the trip will be conducted or cancelled)
- Only guests staying on Phi Phi Island overnight can do the Phi Phi Ley Tour. Read More: The Adventure Club Is On Phi Phi Island
- This trip is suitable for persons that have NO prior snorkeling experience.
- This trip is suitable for persons that have a lot of prior snorkeling experience.
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Guests do not need to know how to swim. The wetsuits that we provide offer flotation, and we also provide a lifejacket.
- Children over the age of 5 years old are welcome to try the snorkeling. We provide snorkeling equipment to fit small children
- All trips are subject to suitable weather conditions
- Full Snorkeling equipment: Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit,, Fins, Life Jacket
- Fully trained PADI Divemaster or Instructor
- Full pre-brief on how to snorkel safely and how to protect the coral
- Longtail boat journey to the Phi Phi ley Island
- A number of snorkeling stops at different locations
- Visits Pileh bay, Loh Samah Bay and Maya Bay (not the beach)*
- Maximum 7 persons per divemaster
- Accident insurance
*Going on to the beach at Maya Bay is not longer permissable.
Minimum Guests required to operate any snorkeling trip
We require at least 3 persons to operate any Phi Phi Ley Tour. In such cases where guests are booking for less than 3 persons we can only confirm the status of the Phi Phi Ley Tour at the registration the day before the trip date.
In the event we do not have the minimum of 3 persons we shall offer:
- A choice of another trip (if suitable)
- Change the time or the date of the trip (if suitable)
- Provide a full refund.
- In the event we do not have a minimum of 3 persons we shall provide a full refund
- If the weather, or ocean conditions are not suitable to operate the trip we shall offer a full refund
- If guest(s) do not show up, then we shall not provide any refund nor any change of date or trip option
- If guest(s) show up after the boat has departed, then we shall not provide any refund nor any change of date or trip option
- If guest(s) cancel with less than 24 hours notice before the trip start time there will be no refund
- If outside of the Peak Season and guests cancel the trip with more than 48 hours notice prior to the trip start time, we shall offer a full refund or a change of trip date or trip.
- We cannot accept any changes to any booking during the Peak Season between the dates of 15 December to 15 January
- No refunds will be offer for any cancellation to any booking during the Peak Season between the dates of 15 December to 15 January
* Although in some cases our policy does not allow to offer a refund, we shall do our best to accommodate the guest(s) and fit them into another program if there are spaces available.
Leaving Phi Phi Island in the afternoon? No problem, the morning Phi Phi Ley Tour is back in time for you to take the ferry back to the mainland with plenty of time to spare.
Arriving to Phi Phi Island on the morning ferry? You cannot do the morning Phi Phi ley Tour but you can join us for the afternoon Phi Phi Ley Tour that starts at 1400 PM.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, the Phi Phi ley Tour is not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.