PADI Wreck Diver Specialty
The PADI Specialty Wreck Diver course provides diver training to allow the diver to safely map and navigate wrecks. This course is conducted over four days and includes 4 specialty dives and 4 fun dives at the Phi Phi islands.
Complete program details are available here: Wreck Diver Specialty
Generally wreck dives are conducted one wreck dive per dive trip so it will take around 4 days in order to complete the PADI Specialty Wreck Diver program. During this time the diver will also enjoy 4 other reef dives
- Day 1: 0700 AM – 1200 PM: Wreck Specialty Dive + 1 reef dive
- Day 2: 0700 AM – 1200 PM: Wreck Specialty Dive + 1 reef dive
- Day 3: 0700 AM – 1200 PM: Wreck Specialty Dive + 1 reef dive
- Day 4: 0700 AM – 1200 PM: Wreck Specialty Dive + 1 reef dive
(Variations of this schedule are available. In some cases it may be possible to do both a morning trip and afternoon trip within the same day, thereby shortening the completion time)
*Students should wait at least 18 hours after their last dive before flying.
- Must be Open Water Diver certified
- Must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island (preferably in the Tonsai area)
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive
- Must be 15 years or older
- Student record file, medical statement, liability release forms
- Instruction by fully certified PADI Instructor
- 4 Specialty Wreck dives
- 4 fun dives
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, Tea, Coffee on dive boat
- Dives at the Kled Gaoew Wreck, Artificial Reef, Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 4 persons per instructor
- PADI Specialty Wreck Diver manual
- PADI Specialty Wreck Diver certificate
- Accident insurance
In order to do a PADI Specialty Wreck Diver Program each candidate must complete the medical statement.
A doctor’s certificate is NOT required if the diver can answer ‘NO’ to all of the questions.
A doctors certificate is only required when the candidate can answer ‘YES’ to any item on the statement
Please go this link to download the Medical Statement. If you can answer ‘YES’ to any item please take a copy of this statement and present it to the doctor for him to sign.