PADI Rescue Diver Digital Lite Certification Pak
With a PADI Rescue Diver Course Digital Lite Certification Pak you can study all of the material before you arrive at our center to complete your PADI Rescue Diver certification.
This product includes the PADI Rescue Diver Course Digital Lite Certification Pak, the classroom theory, confined water training and four open water dives.
Upon confirmation of your booking we shall register the PADI Rescue Diver Digital Lite Certification Pak to your name and you will receive an email from PADI with directions on how to download your very own PADU Rescue Diver manual*.
*The certification pak includes one PADI Rescue Diver certification credit which is used to certify the student upon full completion of the PADI Rescue Diver course
Based on guests arriving in the afternoon to Phi Phi Island
- Arrive on Phi Phi Island. 1800 PM: Student registration. Start theory – 2100 PM
- Day 1: 0800 AM – 1200 PM: Complete theory, 1300 -1700 PM: Confined water training
- Day 2: 0700 AM – 1200 PM: Complete confined water scenarios. Open Water scenarios conducted at the beach
- Day 3: 0700 AM – 1200 PM: Boat trip with 2 open water dives
*Students should wait at least 18 hours after their last dive before flying.
- Must be Advanced Open Water Diver certified
- Must have CPR certification, (PADI Emergency First Response certificate or equivalent level training)
- Must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island (preferably in the Tonsai area)
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive
- Must be 15 years or older
- Student record file, medical statement, liability release forms
- Instruction by fully certified PADI Instructor
- Theory in air conditioned classrooms
- Confined Water Scenarios and Open Water scenarios
- 2 boat dives
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, Tea, Coffee on dive boat
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 4 persons per instructor
- PADI Rescue Diver Course Online manual
- PADI Rescue Diver certificate
- Accident insurance
In order to do a PADI Rescue Diver Program each candidate must complete the medical statement.
A doctor’s certificate is NOT required if the diver can answer ‘NO’ to all of the questions.
A doctors certificate is only required when the candidate can answer ‘YES’ to any item on the statement
Please go this link to download the Medical Statement. If you can answer ‘YES’ to any item please take a copy of this statement and present it to the doctor for him to sign.