PADI Open Water eLearner
The PADI Open Water eLearner package is for students that wish to complete all of the theory at home online through the PADI Open Water eLearning.
Once a student has completed the PADI eLearning the next step is to start the in-water training. This will involve the confined water training followed by 2 boat trips with 4 the open water dives.
We take into consideration the time you spent eLearning and the cost of this portion of the course and we offer the completion of the course at a reduced price from our regular rates.
Special Note: This item includes only the portions to complete the training after the student has completed eLearning.
Schedule and Process
- Purchase the PADI Open Water eLearner using this link PADI eLearning
- Study all of the videos for the Open Water Diver course
- Answer all knowledge reviews, quizzes and final exam questions
- Print off the completion documents for the PADI Open Water eLearner
- Set a date with The Adventure Club to complete the in-water portions of the PADI Open Water Diver course
- Book your flight
This schedule is based on guests arriving in the afternoon to Phi Phi Island
- Arrive on Phi Phi Island.
- 1730 PM: Student registration. Complete PADI Quick Review Quiz
- Day 1:
- 0800 AM – 1200 PM: Confined water training at the beach.
- 1300 PM -1800 PM: Boat trip with 2 open water dives
- Day 2:
- 0700 PM – 1200 PM: Boat trip with 2 open water dives
If you have a iPad you might be interested in downloading and watching PADI Touch product and watching the materials offline.
Remember, you will need to log into PADI’s website and purchase the PADI Open Water eLearner program directly with PADI as our rates are separate to PADI’s charges.
- Must be able to swim
- Must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive
- Must be 10 years or older*
*Children of 8 -10 years of age may do a Bubblemaker
- Student registration forms and Medical questionnaire
- PADI Quick Review Quiz
- Full Confined Water Training
- 2 boat trips with 4 open water dives
- Instruction by fully certified PADI Instructor
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, tea, Coffee
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island dive sites
- Maximum 4 persons per instructor
- Accident insurance
In order to do a Discover Scuba Diver Program each candidate must complete the medical statement.
A doctor’s certificate is NOT required if the diver can answer ‘NO’ to all of the questions.
A doctors certificate is only required when the candidate can answer ‘YES’ to any item on the statement
Please go this link to download the Medical Statement. If you can answer ‘YES’ to any item please take a copy of this statement and present it to the doctor for him to sign.