A PADI Adventure Night Diver dive can be conducted by any Open Water Diver or higher certification. Our program provides the adequate training suitable for persons that have never done a night dive before.
Do you want to do a Night dive but your are only an Open Water Diver? Then this program is for you.
This PADI Adventure Night Diver program is exactly the same as on the PADI Advanced Diver Course and therefore can be accredited to your AOW certificate or even the PADI Specialty Night Diver.
Which Dive Sites?
Although we have many dive sites around the Phi Phi Islands we do not need to go far afield to do an exciting night dive, so usually the location at Huraget is the site of most of our PADI Adventure Night Dives.
Although the multi day package like our 6 dive package does not include an Adventure Night Dive we shall be pleased to upgrade you.
Just send us an email at email@example.com to discuss options and schedules.
Who can do our PADI Adventure Night Diver program?
- Persons that are Open Water Diver certified or higher rating
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives
- Certified divers that have not dived in the last 12 months must do Scuba Review
- Theory assessment and skills training for PADI Adventure Night Diver
- Full Diving equipment: BCD, Regulator, 3 mm Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Weights, and 2 x 12 L tanks
- Morning or afternoon options (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Maximum 4 students per instructor
Divers that complete all necessary requirements for a PADI Adventure Night Diver will be accredited towards the following courses
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Speciality Night Diver
- For night dive trips divers must complete registration and equipment sizing before 4 PM the day of the trip.
When ever possible we appreciate divers coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.