A PADI Adventure Diver program can be conducted on any of our dive trips. For example, if you are interested in doing a Night Dive or a Wreck Dive or a Deep Dive, but you don’t have those types of qualifications you can still participate in these types of dives as long as you receive the right type of training and supervision with an Instructor.
Each PADI Adventure Diver program is exactly the same as on the PADI Advanced Diver Course and therefore can be accredited to your AOW certificate or the specialty in that field. This way you can still get to do that special dive even if you don’t have the time for the full Advanced Diver course.
With the PADI Adventure Diver you can upgrade any fun dive by studying the material in the PADI Adventure In Diving manual and completing the knowledge reviews. During the ‘fun dive’ you will be assigned to an PADI instructor and you will conduct the necessary skills to pass the PADI Adventure Diver training in that specialty.
We offer daily fun dive trips to the Bida Islands, Phi Phi Ley island and beyond. Each of our fun dive trips is a Two Dive Package with a light meal provided between the dives. Trips are conducted aboard the Reef Ranger, which has been custom built for the comfort of divers.
Remember to inform us whether you prefer the morning start (07.00 AM) or the afternoon start (13.00 PM)
Can you do both morning and afternoon trip in the same day? Absolutely. Sign up for both morning and afternoon trips and enjoy 4 dives at 4 different dive sites.
Note: This package is an Add on to the Two Dive Package.
Which Dive Sites?
We have many dive sites around the Phi Phi Islands. Around 15-20 to choose from. Obviously it would be impossible to allow every diver to choose his own dive site as that would mean us have a different dive boat for each site and each diver. However we do visit the best dive sites on a daily basis and for divers that are doing Multi-Day packages like a 6 dive package with us, we will rotate the dive sites so you get to visit a different location each time. No matter the sites, we know you will be amazed by the variety of marine life at each.
Who can do our PADI Adventure Diver Program?
- Divers that have purchased our Two Dive Package
- Persons that are certified divers
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives
- Certified divers that have not dived in the last 12 months must do Scuba Review
- Theory and in-water training for the PADI Adventure Diver Program
- Morning or afternoon options (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Maximum 4 persons per Instructor
Divers that complete all necessary requirements for a PADI Adventure Diver will be accredited towards the following courses
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- PADI Speciality Diver (within that specialty)
- For morning trips divers must complete registration and equipment sizing the day before the trip. We close at 1000 PM
- For afternoon trips divers may complete the registration and equipment sizing before midday on the day of the trip.
When ever possible we appreciate divers coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.