PADI Adventure Deep Diver
A PADI Adventure Deep Diver dive can be conducted on any of our dive trips and as part of the regular fun dive trip. This PADI Adventure Deep Diver program is exactly the same as on the PADI Advanced Diver Course and therefore can be accredited to your AOW certificate or even the PADI Specialty Deep Diver.
Which Dive Sites?
We have many dive sites around the Phi Phi Islands. Around 15-20 to choose from. To do a deep dive we usually dive at Bida Nog deep side or we can do it at the Kled Gaeow Wreck. Divers that are doing Multi-Day packages like a 6 dive package with us, we will rotate the dive sites so you get to visit a different location each time. Although the multi day package does not include an Adventure Dive we shall be pleased to upgrade you.
Note: This is an ‘Add-on’ to any diver doing one of our Two Diver Packages or multi-day packages.
Who can do our PADI Adventure Deep Diver program?
- Any person doing one of our daily dive packages
- Persons that are certified divers
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives
- Certified divers that have not dived in the last 12 months must do Scuba Review
- Theory assessment and skills training for PADI Adventure Deep Diver
- Full Diving equipment: BCD, Regulator, 3 mm Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Weights, and 2 x 12 L tanks
- Morning or afternoon options (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Maximum 4 students per instructor
Divers that complete all necessary requirements for a PADI Adventure Deep Diver will be accredited towards the following courses
- For morning trips divers must complete registration and equipment sizing the day before the trip. We close at 1000 PM
- For afternoon trips divers may complete the registration and equipment sizing before midday on the day of the trip.
When ever possible we appreciate divers coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.
Leaving Phi Phi Island in the afternoon? No problem, the morning trip is back in time for you to take the ferry back to the mainland with time to spare.
Arriving to Phi Phi Island on the morning ferry? No problem. You still have enough time to get to our center to register and join our dive boat for the afternoon dive trip.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, these programs are not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.