Non-Diver on Dive Boat
If you are a Non Diver, or if there is someone in your group that does not dive and just wants to come along to enjoy the trip, then we welcome all aboard. Our dive boat the Reef Ranger is very comfortable and fully equipped so that anyone can enjoy a fantastic day out around the Phi Phi Islands whether it is scuba diving, snorkeling or just sunbathing.
We shall provide full snorkeling equipment which they may use to enjoy some of our fantastic reefs while the divers are taking the plunge on one of our daily Two Dive Packages. A lovely lunch and refreshments are also provided.
On the other hand if we can twist your arm you might fall love with diving with one of our introduction programs such as the Discover Beach Plus program or the Discover Scuba Diver program. Ask us about it; you will be surprised how easy it is.
Remember to inform us whether you prefer the morning start (07.00 AM) or the afternoon start (13.00 PM)
FAQs for non diver?
- Can i join the dive boat? Yes
- Do I need to know how to swim? We cannot allow anyone to go into the water unattended whihc will mean that you must wait to do snorkeling between the dives.
- Is there much to see on the trip? Absolutely, both above the water in the form of the stunning scenery of Phi Phi Ley and the Bida Islands and underwater with some of the best dive sites in Thailand.
- Do we get off the dive boat and go on the beach? We cannot head over to the beach since our dive boat cannot maneuver into the shallows without causing damage to the reef. To do the visit to the islands properly you could try our Phi Phi Ley Tour as that ios an amazing way to explore that island.
- Full Snorkeling equipment: Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, and lofe jacket
- Morning or afternoon options (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, tea, Coffee
- Accident insurance
Leaving Phi Phi Island in the afternoon? No problem, the morning trip is back in time for you to take the ferry back to the mainland with time to spare.
Arriving to Phi Phi Island on the morning ferry? No problem. You still have enough time to get to our center to register and join our dive boat for the afternoon dive trip.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, these programs are not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.