Night Diving adds a whole new element to scuba diving. This trip starts out just after sunset to a local reef.
Come Night Dive and Discover a whole new side to scuba diving. For a start you will need to take flashlight with you. But that’s not all. As the sun starts to set, the denizens of the deep make ready for the arrival of darkness. Those animals too timid to exit during the day now leave their havens in search of food. Moray eels forage the reefs looking for some of their favorite prey; sleeping parrotfish. Now, the corals deprived of sunlight, extend their sticky polyps to capture the passing zoo plankton.
Which Dive Sites?
For Night Diving we visit our local reef which is about 15 minutes away by dive boat. This reef is known as Huraget. If you are looking at doing one of our Multi-Day packages like our 6 dive package with us, we will rotate the dive sites so you get to visit a different location each time. No matter the sites, we know you will be amazed by the variety of marine life at each.
Who can do our Night Dive Package?
- Persons that are scuba diver certified diver or higher
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Persons that have done night diving before. If this is your first Night Dive then you should consider our PADI Adventure Night Dive Program
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives
- Certified divers that have not dived in the last 12 months must do Scuba Review is not possible on a Night Dive.
- Full Diving equipment: BCD, Regulator, 3 mm Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Weights, and 2 x 12 L tanks
- One Night Dive at Huraget Dive Site
- Maximum 4 persons per divemaster
- Accident insurance
- For Night Dives divers must complete registration and equipment sizing before 5 PM
When ever possible we appreciate divers coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, this programs is not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.