We can offer a MINIBUS SERVICE RASSADA PIER TO PHUKET AIRPORT. These minibus services are a private charter for anywhere up to 10 persons. If you are a group of 3 or less persons you may feel our Taxi Services are an adequate and more affordable option.
How Can you Book A Minibus Service?
- Choose a date
- Choose a time
- Add To Cart
- View Cart (check if your date and time is correct)
- Proceed To Check Out
- Proceed to PAYPAL and make payment
Information you should provide us:
- Your name
- Quantity of guests
- Name of ferry company (ie: Andaman Wavemaster, Chao Koh Company, Phi Phi Cruiser etc)
- Name of airline
- Flight Number
- Time of flight
- Domestic or International
What Happens Next?
- We shall send you a voucher for your minibus service in an email. Along with the email we shall provide you with these directions, in case you missed them the first time:
- Print the voucher
- Our driver will be standing at the specific location at RASSADA PIER as you disembark. He will be holding a sign with you name on it
- Present yourself and your luggage to the driver and give him the voucher
- Confirm with the driver the name of the airline
- Sit back and enjoy the ride
The journey from Phuket Rassada Pier to Phuket Airport takes around 1 hour. Longer if there is traffic.
If you have not booked a ferry ticket yet you can do so here: PHUKET FERRY LINE
If you are not sure send us an email and we shall send you a fast and clear response/
Drivers wait at the pier for the ferry to arrive
Check all baggage
Allow at least one hour travel time from Phuket Rassada Pier to Phuket Airport
Check all baggage yourself
Do not pack liquids greater than 100ml
Click on an image to enlarge
Minibus coupon is issued once we receive payment
Minibus coupon is sent by email
Guests should print off minibus coupon and present it to the driver
Provide us with airline, flight number, departure time
The driver will take you directly to your destination
Price is for one way only
Minibus coupons are non-refundable
To help plan your transportation we recommend you send us an email.