Around 1.5 hours from Phi Phi Island, rests on the ocean floor at 32 meters; the King Cruiser Wreck as a the result of a collision with a nearby shallow reef. Due to the depth, this dive is suitable for Advanced Divers or for divers with logged deep dives. This dive site can be included as part of the PADI Advanced Diver course, or, divers can do the PADI Adventure Deep Dive as part of this dive. This dive package also includes a dive at Phuket Shark Point and a third dive at Anemone reef.
Who can do our King Cruiser Wreck trip?
- Persons that are open water diver certified diver or higher with Adventure Deep Diver Training
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives
- Certified divers that have nto dine an Adventure Deep dive must do the Adventure Dive Add On as part of the trip
- Full Diving equipment: BCD, Regulator, 3 mm Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Weights, and 2 x 12 L tanks
- Three dive package King Cruiser Wreck, Shark Point Phuket and Anemone Reef
- Morning option only
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, tea, Coffee
- Maximum 4 persons per divemaster
- Accident insurance
- Divers must complete registration and equipment sizing the day before, for this trip. We close at 1000 PM
Leaving Phi Phi Island in the afternoon? No problem, the morning trip is back in time for you to take the ferry back to the mainland with time to spare.
Arriving to Phi Phi Island on the morning ferry? No problem. You still have enough time to get to our center to register and join our dive boat for the afternoon dive trip.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, these programs are not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.