If you are between the ages of 10 and 14 years old, then the Junior Open Water Diver program is for you. This 3-4 day course is the top selling scuba diving course in the world for Junior scuba trainees. This course will certify you to dive to 12 meters.
Complete program details are available here: Junior Open Water Diver Course
Based on guests arriving in the afternoon to Phi Phi Island
- Arrive on Phi Phi Island. 1730h: Student registration start theory – 2100h
- Day 1: 0900 AM – 1200 PM: Complete theory. 1300h – 1700h: Confined water training at the beach
- Day 2: 0700 PM – 1200 PM: Boat trip with 2 open water dives
- Day 3: 0700 PM – 1200 PM: Boat trip with 2 open water dives
*Students should wait at least 18 hours after their last dive before flying.
- Must be able to swim
- Must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island (preferably in the Tonsai area)
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive
- Must be 10 years or older*
- Student record file, medical statement, liability release forms
- Video training, quizzes and exams in air conditioned classrooms
- Instruction by fully certified PADI Instructor
- Beach training confined water
- Two boat trips with 4 open water dives
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, Tea, Coffee on dive boat
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 4 persons per instructor
- PADI Open Water Diver manual
- PADI Open Water Diver certificate
- Accident insurance
In order to do a Junior Open Water Diver Program each candidate must complete the medical statement.
A doctor’s certificate is NOT required if the diver can answer ‘NO’ to all of the questions.
A doctors certificate is only required when the candidate can answer ‘YES’ to any item on the statement
Please go this link to download the Medical Statement. If you can answer ‘YES’ to any item please take a copy of this statement and present it to the doctor for him to sign.