Hin Daeng and Hin Muang
Hin Daeng and Hin Muang are the 2 deepest drop offs in Thailand, particularly well known for opportunities of seeing big marine life such as Manta Rays and Whalesharks. About 1 hour away from the Phi Phi islands by speedboat Hin Daeng and Hin Hin Muang diving these two mid ocean sites adds a level of anticipation in what will be the outcome of the day’s expedition. There is no guarantee to see mantas but the sites offer a chance to see a lot of amazing sea life and other large pelagic species.
This trip is offered only between the 01 November and 31 May. This trip is subject to weather conditions and we require at least 8 persons to operate the trip.
This trip is only scheduled for Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Who can do our Hin Daeng and Hin Muang Dive Package?
- Persons that are Advanced Divers or have a Adventure Deep Diver logged dive in their logbook*
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives
- Certified divers that have not dived in the last 12 months must do Scuba Review which will not be possible on the Hin Daeng And Hin Muang dive trip
Divers can do an PADI Adventure Deep Dive add on for an additional 600 baht as part of this program. Students doing our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certificate can also pay an surcharge to include Hin Daeng and Hin Muang as part of their course dives.
- Full Diving equipment: BCD, Regulator, 3 mm Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Weights, and 2 x 12 L tanks
- Two dive package at the Hin Daeng and Hin Muang dive sites
- Morning option only (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Lunch, Fruit, Water
- Maximum 4 persons per divemaster
- Accident insurance
- For morning trips divers must complete registration and equipment sizing the day before the trip. We close at 1000 PM
When ever possible we appreciate divers coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.
Leaving Phi Phi Island in the afternoon? It is unlikely we shall return before the last ferry leaves Phi Phi Island. It is not advisable to book this trip if you are planning to leave Phi Phi island the same day.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, these programs are not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.