Book an Eight Dive Package and we’ll give you a 10% discount on all of your dives. Since each of our trips consist of two dives the Eight Dive Package can be used over four dive trips. We will ensure that you will dive at different dive sites every day to take in the best that the Bida Islands, Phi Phi Ley island and the other reefs have to offer. A light meal and refreshments is provided between the dives. Trips are conducted aboard the Reef Ranger, which has been custom built for the comfort of divers.
Remember to inform us whether you prefer the morning start (07.00 AM) or the afternoon start (13.00 PM)
How can you use the Eight Dive Package? Anyway you want.
- You can do 4 consecutive days
- You can do 4 dives in one day (morning trip and afternoon trip) and 4 dives the next day
- You can do a morning trip one day and afternoon trip another and so on.
- You can do a trip one day, followed by a day off and then do another trip the day after and so on.
Which Dive Sites?
We have many dive sites around the Phi Phi Islands. Around 15-20 to choose from. Obviously it would be impossible to allow every diver to choose his own dive site as that would mean us have a different dive boat for each site and each diver. However we do visit the best dive sites on a daily basis and for divers that are doing Multi Dive packages we will rotate the dive sites so you get to visit a different location each time. No matter the sites, we know you will be amazed by the variety of marine life at each.
Who can do our Eight Dive Package?
- Persons that are scuba diver certified diver or higher
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Diver must have dived within the last 12 months. (does not apply to certified divers with more than 50 dives)
- Certified divers that have not dived in the last 12 months must do Scuba Review
- Full Diving equipment: BCD, Regulator, 3 mm Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, Weights, and 12 L tanks
- Eight dive package at the Bida islands and /or Phi Phi Ley island
- Morning or afternoon options (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, tea, Coffee
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 4 persons per divemaster
- Accident insurance
- For morning trips divers must complete registration and equipment sizing the day before the trip. We close at 1000 PM
- For afternoon trips divers may complete the registration and equipment sizing before midday on the day of the trip.
When ever possible we appreciate divers coming in earlier to take care of the registration process so that we can ensure a smooth and well-organized dive trip.
Leaving Phi Phi Island in the afternoon? No problem, the morning trip is back in time for you to take the ferry back to the mainland with time to spare.
Arriving to Phi Phi Island on the morning ferry? No problem. You still have enough time to get to our center to register and join our dive boat for the afternoon dive trip.
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, these programs are not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.