Discover Scuba Diver
PADI Discover Scuba Diver program lets you experience the thrill of scuba diving under the supervision of one of our PADI instructors without having to go through a full course program. This diving program includes two dives at Phi Phi Island’s best reefs: the Bida islands and Phi Phi Ley Island. Choose from either the morning trip (starts 0700 AM) or the afternoon trip (starts 1300 PM).
If you are really not sure about doing the full Open Water Diver Course but still really want to try diving, then the PADI Discover Scuba Diver is the best diving program for you.
- Must be able to swim
- Must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Must be in good health (Divers with a history of medical illness must obtain a certificate from a doctor allowing them to dive
- Must be 10 years or older*
*Children of 8 -10 years of age may do a Bubblemaker
- Medical questionnaire and video training
- Morning or afternoon options (each trip is around 5 hours duration)
- Instruction by fully certified PADI Instructor
- 2 dives
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, tea, Coffee
- Dives at the Bida Islands and Phi Phi Ley Island
- Maximum 2 persons per instructor
- Accident insurance
In order to do a Discover Scuba Diver Program each candidate must complete the medical statement.
A doctor’s certificate is NOT required if the diver can answer ‘NO’ to all of the questions.
A doctors certificate is only required when the candidate can answer ‘YES’ to any item on the statement
Please go this link to download the Medical Statement. If you can answer ‘YES’ to any item please take a copy of this statement and present it to the doctor for him to sign.