Bamboo, Beaches 'n Beers
The Bamboo, Beaches ‘n Beers trip is a 6 hour excursion and the perfect escape to explore the exotic locations on the west of Phi Phi Island and hop off at the white sandy beaches of Bamboo Island; one of the Thailand’s most impressive and unforgettable locations. Kick back and enjoy sightseeing, snorkeling, beaches and enjoying fantastic Thai cuisine and hospitality along the way.
Our maximum of 8 guests per group ensures a custom experience, allowing you to fully appreciate this spectacular experience.
START TIME: This trip is only as an afternoon trip. Trips start at 1230 PM. Each trip is 6-7 hours long.
MEETING POINT: All trips start at our main dive center on Phi Phi Island. Find us on Google Maps
- 1230h: Meet at dive center
- 1300h: Leave by longtail boat
- 1330h: Arrive to Pak Nam Bay/Relax Beach
- 1330-1415h: Walk on the beach, swim, hang out at Relax Tiki Bar
- 1415h: Travel towards Bamboo island by longtail boat
- 1445h-1515h: Snorkeling on west side of Bamboo island
- 1530h: Land at Bamboo Island Beach
- 1530-1630h: More snorkeling from the beach, swimming, island exploring, sunbathing, photo session, beach games, refreshments and beers
- 1630h: Start packing up and head out to Loh Ba Kao/PP Island Village Resort (by longtail boat)
- 1700h: Arrive at PP Island Village Resort and walk down to Hungry Buffalo Restaurant. Drinks, dinner and music.
- 1815: Start walking back to the longtail boat from Hungry Buffalo
- 1830h: Travel to Tonsai Bay. Watch the sunset from the boat with a cold beer.
- 1905h: Arrive back at Phi Phi Island Pier.
Whenever possible we kindly ask guests must come to the dive center to complete the registration process the day BEFORE the scheduled Bamboo Beach Hop tour.
Guest registration will include
- Completing and signing waiver forms
- Sizing for snorkeling equipment
- Confirmation of trip status (whether the trip will be conducted or cancelled)
- Only guests staying on Phi Phi Island overnight can do the Bamboo Beach Hop tour. Read More: The Adventure Club Is On Phi Phi Island
- This trip is suitable for persons that have NO prior snorkeling experience.
- This trip is suitable for persons that have a lot of prior snorkeling experience.
- Persons must be staying overnight on Phi Phi Island
- Guests do not need to know how to swim. The wetsuits that we provide offer flotation, and we also provide a lifejacket.
- Children over the age of 5 years old are welcome to try the snorkeling. We provide snorkeling equipment to fit small children
- All trips are subject to suitable weather conditions
- Mask and snorkel
- Life jacket
- Fully trained snorkeling guides
- Snacks, fruit, water
- 3 pre-chosen drinks (beer/ wine cooler)
- National park fee
Minimum Guests required to operate any snorkeling trip
We require at least 3 persons to operate any Bamboo Beaches ‘n Beers trip. In such cases where guests are booking for less than 3 persons we can only confirm the status of the Bamboo Beaches ‘n Beers trip a day before the trip date.
In the event we do not have the minimum of 3 persons we shall offer:
- A choice of another trip (if suitable)
- Change the time or the date of the trip (if suitable)
- Provide a full refund.
- In the event we do not have a minimum of 3 persons we shall provide a full refund
- If the weather, or ocean conditions are not suitable to operate the trip we shall offer a full refund
- If guest(s) do not show up, then we shall not provide any refund nor any change of date or trip option
- If guest(s) show up after the boat has departed, then we shall not provide any refund nor any change of date or trip option
- If guest(s) cancel with less than 24 hours notice before the trip start time there will be no refund
- If outside of the Peak Season and guests cancel the trip with more than 48 hours notice prior to the trip start time, we shall offer a full refund or a change of trip date or trip.
- We cannot accept any changes to any booking during the Peak Season between the dates of 15 December to 15 January
- No refunds will be offer for any cancellation to any booking during the Peak Season between the dates of 15 December to 15 January
* Although in some cases our policy does not allow to offer a refund, we shall do our best to accommodate the guest(s) and fit them into another program if there are spaces available.
Arriving to Phi Phi Island on the morning ferry? You need to rush to the dive center before 1200h in order to join this trip in the same afternoon
Not staying overnight on Phi Phi Island? Sorry, the bamboo Beach Hop Tour is not for you. The only way to do any of our programs is if you are staying overnight on the island.